Submitted by admin2 on Mon, 01/11/2021 - 4:26pm
Public Health interviewing, tracing and contacting close contacts and locations of interest now.
• Keep your whānau and hapū safe.
• No blame on the victims - ka aroha kia ratou.
• Be kind.
• Wear masks indoors and in crowds.
• Practice strict sanitising and hygiene.
• Practice social distancing.
• Scan QR codes or sign in wherever you go.
• Turn your phone Bluetooth on.
• Get vaccinated.
• Stay home if you are unwell.
• Get tested if you are symptomatic, are a close contact or have been in a location of interest at the same time as positive case.
• Isolate until your get your test result.
• If you test positive, isolate for two weeks or until you are recovered.
KO TE AMORANGI KI MUA. KO TE HAPAI O KI MURI.