We do have COVID outside Auckland.
1. Stay home unless you need to travel for essential reasons (to get food, medicines or medical services) or to exercise. NB: If you have to drive to get to the place you want to exercise - don’t. You’re likely to get turned back either by police or (more firmly) by mana whenua and their kaitiaki. Exercise within walking distance of your bubble.
2. Wear masks if you do leave your bubble for essential reasons.
3. Wash hands regularly.
4. Keep working your whanau response plan.
5. If you have any health concerns, call health line on 0800 3585453
6. If you want to book for COVID vaccination, either call 0800 282926 or check the online booking system here https://covid19.govt.nz/covid-19-vaccines/how-to-get-a-covid-19-vaccinat...
7. Be patient, take some kai and wai with you and something to read or do because there may be long queues and waits.
8. To get accurate up to date information on what’s happening nationally, check the Ministry of Health site here https://covid19.govt.nz/
9. For accurate data on what’s happening in Taitokerau, go to the Northland DHB site at https://www.northlanddhb.org.nz/home/covid-19/covid-19-northland-hub/
10. For accurate data on what’s happening in our Ngati Kahu rohe, stay in touch with your marae pages, this FB platform and our Ngati Kahu website on www.ngatikahu.iwi.nz
11. For other useful information, check our iwi response plan here https://www.ngatikahu.iwi.nz/sites/default/files/Ngati%20Kahu%20Pandemic...
KO TE AMORANGI KI MUA, KO TE HAPAI O KI MURI